Friday, January 29, 2010

Yikes!

OK, so the bunnies were 3 months old yesterday, and time has completely gotten away from me and I haven't updated this dang blog in forever.  I'M A BAD BLOGGER!!!  I admit it.  Here are a couple pics, and I'll try to update more often.  I promise!  BTW, someone can come hold a baby or two, and then I'd have more time to loll around, updating blogs!

Little Bears, all ready to go!












Sylvie in the nifty jammies Rosemary sent from Brazil.
















Etienne, our Chunky Monkey.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Cutest babies ever! (Until ours come along that is.) :)

    I accidentally sent a picture of Etienne to one of my vendors in Germany on Friday! I meant to send him a PDF file titled Etienne (his name) of a contract we're working on. Instead, I sent him a JPG of Etienne. I noticed it this morning when I found his picture in the shared directory we're using to exchange files. "What the...?!"

    ReplyDelete