Friday, November 13, 2009

Quiet Time

Dear Bunnies

We went to the Dr. yesterday, and you've both gained weight and you're both still perfect.  Like, yuh!  We knew that!  We've settled into a quiet little house.  It's comfy and homey and all that.  I'm still verklempt at the drop of a hat.  You just knock me out.  Dad is so in love with you he doesn't make sense half the time.  Here you are this week:


Smedley, still horrified and mesmerized.



  Sylvie giving me the stink eye.













Etienne watching Dad.

Sylvie smiling about something secret.




Etienne fell asleep while contemplating the world.


 Mom and Sylvie sharing a smile.


Honestly, I don't know where the time goes each day.  Note to self:  Must buy lottery ticket!

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting all teary eyed reading this and looking at your adorable pictures. You are so in love :) That bottom picture kills me.

    I also love all the photos of the cats trying to make sense of their new roommates. Stinky and Ed weren't so interested in the baby, they just liked all her stuff - toys, cushy seats, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought our lottery ticket and Steve scoffed at the 20 million. I love those goofy smile photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to add that I can't send out e-mail right now. Booo and I really wanted to tell you that you are now in the recently adopted section of the IAC website! WAHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete